Why to Choose UK?
- Internationally Recognized Universities
- Quality Education
- Wide Range of Course options
- Offers two years of Post Study Work Permit
- Scholarships and Financial Support
- Strong Research Infrastructure
Undergraduate Fees: Varies from 10,000 Pounds to 12,000 Pounds/year
Post-graduate Fees: Varies from 10,000 Pounds to 18,000 Pounds/year
Eligibility for International Students:
- Good academic scores in Higher Secondary School/Undergraduate Degree
- For Undergraduate courses: IELTS-6.0 bands
- For Post graduate courses: IELTS-6.0-6.5 bands
- If the studies is throughout an English medium: No necessity for IELTS
Pathway to Permanent Residency:
According to new immigration rules, effective from 1st Jan, 2021, students who have studied from UK and have job offer will have a chance to apply for Permanent Residency.