Travel & Tourism, Engineering, Business, Health, Science, IT and many more…
USA STUDENT VISA:
STUDY | ACHIEVE | LIVE
In World’s No. 1 country – THE USA
Benefits of Studying in the USA:
- Enroll at one of the numerous glorified universities and colleges that provides unlimited programs and specialized options to study.
- Get valued education from recognized American universities and get yourself accepted globally in the future.
- Study at well furnished and gorgeously well-structured campuses with high-tech laboratories, advanced libraries, and technically equipped classrooms with highly qualified faculty.
- The US will open new dimensions and experience new cultural dimensions to experience various cultural values, diverse ethnic backgrounds and united co-operate with people with different intellectuals.
- Eligible profiles can get academic scholarships plus assistantship opportunities for funded education.
- Opportunities to work part-time on-campus for 20hrs while studying at the university or college.
- International students get CPT/OPT confirmation from the university for industrial experience at well-known industries, factories, hospitals, financial institutions, and art galleries to gain practical experience.
- Get adventurous and visit famous national parks and recreation lakes or dive into the historical locations with breathtaking monuments.
College Fees: Varies from 15,000 USD to 35,000 USD/year
University: Varies from 20,000 USD to 50,000 USD/year
Eligibility Criteria for English Proficiency test:
Minimum IELTS Requirements
For Undergraduate students: Overall 6.0 bands with no less than 5.5 bands in any module
For Postgraduate students: Overall 6.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands in any module
Spring Intake: January/February
Summer Intake: May/July
Fall Intake: August/September